Baggage Handling Systems
Introba brings specialized engineering experience in baggage handling design and aviation support systems.
Our experience spans over 140 commercial airports worldwide, including small-, medium-, and large-hub airports. This depth of experience allows us to understand industry trends, implement new and successful technologies and business processes, and maximize infrastructure capacities.
Our team provides professional services that focus on planning, assessments, design, procurement, installation, and commissioning of complex automated baggage handling systems (BHS), explosive detection and trace detection systems for baggage security screening, and support gate systems, including passenger boarding bridges (PBB) and ancillary GSE support systems.
Our solutions optimize baggage handling operations, reduce energy consumption, and support future growth demands.
O'Hare International Airport I Chicago, IL
- 3D Modeling and Simulation & Design Engineering
- Bid Package Development & Specification Development
- Concept Development & Risk Identification and Analysis
- Construction Planning and Management & Technical Support
- Cost Analysis & Budget Development
- Master Planning
- Peer Reviews
- Project Commissioning & System Testing
- Project Management & Scheduling
- Site Assessments
- Training Program Development & Documentation Review
- 24-7 Technical Support
- B.I.T.S. Program
- Construction Administration
- Peer Reviews
- Site Assessment
- System design
- BIM & Interference Modeling
- Conceptual Design
- Detail Design
- Demand Forecasting
- Simulation Modeling
- Specification Development
Mar 15, 2023Awards & Recognitions
Sep 16, 2022Company EventsNews & Publications
Jun 3, 2022