We help clients to optimize the performance of entire districts, enhance the quality of space between buildings, develop climate-responsive building skins, and drive whole building performance.
Our team is composed of architects, engineers, urban planners, and user experience designers, and reflects our commitment to integrated design. We empower design teams to make better-informed decisions founded on comprehensive analysis and supported by empirical modeling.
We focus as much on the levers that drive efficiency in buildings as on human experience within, between, and around buildings. Our analytical expertise makes possible the achievement of ambitious resource conservation.
University of Michigan, Carbon Neutral Infrastructure Analysis I USA
- Advanced Building Skins & Façades
- Energy Modeling & Analysis
- Health & Wellness
- Life Cycle Assessment & Whole Life Carbon
- Natural Ventilation
- Net Zero Advisory
- Sustainability Consulting
- Electrical Engineering (Photovoltaic, Low Voltage)
- Human Experience & Occupant Comfort
- Lighting & Daylighting Design
- Mechanical Engineering
- Technology (Audiovisual, Security, IT, SmartBuildings, IoT)
- BIM & Digital Engineering
- Climate Policy, Planning + Research
- District Energy Systems
- Energy Procurement
Jun 7, 2023Insights & Perspectives
Jun 7, 2023
Breathable Buildings: A Contemporary Examination of Natural Ventilation and its Role in the Future of Building DesignNews & PublicationsProjects & Work
Feb 5, 2023Awards & RecognitionsCompany News